We are members of a strategic partnership among six European schools:
- the 3rd Senior High School of Nea Philadelphia in Athens, Greece, named “MILTOS KOUNTOURAS” – coordinator
- the Gymnasium Celakowice in the Czech Republic
- the Kurt-Schumacher Gesamtschule in Karben, Germany
- the Liceo Artistico Luni-Devi in Matera, Italy
- the Mersinli Mesleki Vocational Technical School in Izmir, Turkey
- the Collegio Torres Salinas in Murcia, Spain
Our Motivation for joining this project – a whole school approach
Concerned with issues arising from the 21st century financial, cultural and social crisis confronting our students as future European citizens, our schools have been seeking ways of enhancing our student’s sense of active citizenship, intercultural and environmental awareness,enterpreneurship as well as improving their key competences in life skills, language and digital skills.
Our Project Teams
The names of pupils and teachers involved in each activity are given in the Page of each activity.
Here is a part of the German team of students:
This is the Greek team